Monday, February 2, 2009

The Biggest Loser!

OK well it officially starts today!  And so far it's going great! :)  I got up at 5am and went straight to the gym.  Came home and had breakfast....Special K wild berry waffles with two patties of turkey sausage.  The great news about that is that I could only eat one of the patties of turkey sausage!  I took a shower and got completely ready and packed my lunch all with 30 minutes to spare!  Seriously this has NEVER EVER happened!  But I'm loving it!  I'm not rushing around trying to get out the door.  Please please please pray that I will get/stay motivated to do this.  I kicked serious butt with it last year but I am slightly discouraged because I don't have my rock/drill sargent in my pod anymore....better known as Gretchen! :(  She made me a workout calendar and gave me stickers every time I worked out.  I knew if I didn't work out, holy crap I would get it!  So I'm going to have to motivate myself this time.  And if I was any good at that I wouldn't be where I am right now.  So if you read this I need you to constantly encourage me and if you can find a way to motivate me that would be awesome as well!  I did make myself a workout calendar and I'll be able to add a sticker first thing this morning! Yay! I just have to take it one day at a time and know that it's going to take time.  I know I can do it because I've lost the same weight about 3 times.  OK well I better get going! PRAY PRAY PRAY!!!! :)

2 comments:

Kristine said...

That's awesome Amanda! It's amazing what a sticker or a check mark can do for your sense of motivation. I kept a calendar on our fridge for January and put a green check on every day I worked out and a red x on everyday I didn't (and gave myself Sundays) off and I found a lot of motivation in that... started again for February! I will be praying for you to kick some boo-tay!

Anonymous said...

Well I am SERIOUSLY impressed! 5 am Holy crap!