Saturday, February 14, 2009

Happy Valentine's Day

You know Valentine's Day use to REALLY depress me when I didn't have a boyfriend.  But then about 4 years ago I did have a boyfriend and it was HORRIBLE!  It was exactly how I always "thought" Valentine's should be....a dozen red and white, gorgeous, long stem roses delivered to my work, we went out to a really nice restaurant for dinner, and he got me 3 other gifts...but I was miserable!  I actually broke up with him that night.  I'm really not a mean person it had just been building and it happened to all go down that night.  So since that year I could care less if I have a boyfriend on Valentine's Day.  And know I always love when it's getting close because there's always tons of pink things in every store!

I ended up coming to Allison's for the weekend.  I've been trying to come the past 3-4 weekends and it just never worked out.  Evan and Noah gave me 2 super cute PINK frames with our pictures in them.  And Evan told me about 15 times today...Happy Balentive's Mimi!  The sweetest thing!  
So things might not happen the picture perfect way but they'll be perfect for me!!!!

1 comments:

Julie said...

Aww - sounds perfect to me!