Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Too Long

Geez I didn't realize how long it had been since I last blogged.  And there was A LOT that went on this past week.  Well I officially had my first week of the biggest loser competition.  I had my first weigh in on Monday and I couldn't have been more excited for what the scales said....I lost 12.8 pounds!!!  I never ever ever would have thought that I would have lost that much.  I worked so hard and it felt really good!  

THEN on Wednesday I decided, very spur of the moment, to go to Florida for the weekend.  I had been wanting to go down for the past few months but the time was never right.  Allison and I had set a date to go down in March and I have been counting down the days.   I hadn't seen Jimmy in almost 2 years and it was killing me!  Then on Wednesday I got an email from him and I was like screw it I'm going down there this weekend.  Maybe Allison is right, that I will do anything for someone I care about!  But if you're one of my good friends...I'll be there for you through thick and thin!  The road isn't always going to be a smooth one but I'll hold your hand while we bump through it together!  
It was so nice to plan it that quick because I didn't have to be counting down the days until I left.  It was the best weekend!  It was so good to have things like they use to be for a few days.  We went to the outlet malls on Saturday with Melanie.  It was so good to get to hang out with her like old times too.  Jimmy and I didn't do alot....hung out, watched movies, and talked.  Then Logan and Lexie took me to the airport on Sunday....still scary to think that Logan can drive!   Well knowing that I'm for sure coming back the beginning of March made it a little bit easier to leave, not a ton but a little.  It was an awesome weekend but it made me miss the way things use to be even more.  I know that things wouldn't be the same if I still lived down there.  I wish that I could move those few that I still care a ton about up here to be with me.  That would be perfect! 
It seems like something else happened this past week but I can't think of it.  Oh I did start a bible study with a group of girls that I'm really excited about.  We met for the first time this past Wednesday.  I'm really excited to see where this all goes!
I'm going to go but I promise I won't wait as long to blog this next time!

0 comments: