Tuesday, February 3, 2009

Day 2

Day  2 and I have been able to stay on schedule!  Got up again at 5am and went to the gym!  I got in bed last night at 9pm to wind down and read.  The plan was to turn the lights out at 9:30pm but I couldn't put my book down until 10pm.  But I already feel SO much better!  Oh geez I had another vivid dream last night.  Don't worry Jimmy I'm not mad at you! :)  It was so weird!  

Have I told anybody recently that I'm SO ready to be in Florida?!?!?!  I can't wait to smell Tropicana!  I remember when I first moved down there that smell made me want to puke!  Now I wish so bad I could smell it every night again!   I miss being able to drive 5 minutes, or 15 after I moved out east, to get to the beach!  I think I miss that more than anything!  Oh and there are a few people that I miss more and more everyday too, you probably know if you are one of those lucky people! ;)  But only 5 weeks and counting!!!!  Allison and I and the boys are going to be there a super long time.  This is my longest visit that I've ever had there!  We're going to Disney World, Melanie's in a play that we're going to get to see, and the most important thing that we will do the entire time we're there.........seeing Britney Spears!!!!!!  Yes, that's right I love her!  She's coming back....just wait....you'll see!   I just hope that these next 5 weeks fly by!  Anyways I gotta finish getting ready for work!

3 comments:

Jennifer said...

Whoooop! Good job getting up 2 days in a row! Maybe I need to take some lessons from you or something! :) I wish I were going to Florida soon too!!!

Julie said...

WAY TO GO!! And I want to go to Disney World too. Nick would probably sleep outside and eat rocks just so he could go to Disney World...

Anonymous said...

I'm here I'm here! and I'm glad you're not mad at me! I miss ya and can't wait for you to be here! Hopefully, it'll be warm by then!