Monday, March 23, 2009

SO BUSY!!!

So did you guys think I was never going to update this thing again?  Well I have thought about it everyday since I got back from Florida.  So much has been going on!  Let's see if I can remember everything.....


Florida was a BLAST!  It was so good just to get away from normal life for awhile!  We went to the beach a few days and the boys loved it!  Allison and I went to see Britney Spears and it was AWESOME!!!  I splurged and got really really good seats and I'm so glad I did!  We went to Disney World one day!  So much fun!!! Hung out with Allison's family alot, pretty much they're my family too!  I was able to go to one of Logan's games....I say go because as soon as we got there they pulled him out of the game because they were killing the other team.  So I didn't actually get to see him play but it was alot of fun hanging with the Dan's.  One night we got together with a bunch of our friends for dinner.  The whole thing was awesome awesome awesome!  I really miss living there!

So this past Friday I went over to Allison's for the weekend.  On Friday I met her, the boys, Anna, Brooke, and Aiden over in Gatlinburg and spent the night.  Our plan was to get up and go to one of the indoor water parks there.  Well we did but only for about an hour because it was FREEZING!  The water was super warm but the air was so cold.  The boys lips were blue they were so cold.  So Allison got our money back and we went to the outlet mall.  More my speed anyway!  Friday afternoon we went back to Kingsport and hung out the rest of the weekend.  

Now it's Monday.... I can't believe that its only been a week since we got back from Florida!  It feels like it was atleast a month ago!  Well gotta go to bed because I'm still trying to catch up on my sleep!  Here on some pictures from Florida.....




2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the comment on my page. Hopefully, I'll be back at bible study when we meet again in April. My boss is trying to rearrange my schedule where I can at least have every other Wednesday off.

Jennifer said...

HEY! Sorry, I know I'm quite a bit late posting a comment on this... but I know what a comment princess you are so I figured better late than never! I'm so glad you had such a great time in Florida. I'm totally jealous of your disney world time!!! :)