Tuesday, March 3, 2009

The Hair

OK so I was BEYOND excited about getting my hair cut today.  Then about 30 minutes before my appointment I decided I was going to go completely crazy and go dark again with my crazy cute cut.  WELL it's a good thing I decided to go dark because that's about the only difference.  I'm so mad!  I wanted it to be alot shorter than it is!  Oh well there's nothing I can really do now.  It's still cute just not what I wanted!  I love the color so I'm really glad I decided to do that.  

I'm getting ready to leave for Florida on Friday for 8 whole days!!!  You know when you get to that point and you say I need a vacation?  I was there about a month ago.  I did go down to Florida about a month ago but that was just for the weekend.  It flew by!  So I'm really looking forward to being down there for longer than 2 days.  We have alot of fun stuff already planned...BRITNEY SPEARS on Sunday, Disney on Tuesday, and we're going to see our good friend Melanie in a play on Wednesday night.  You can make fun of me for my love for Britney Spears and that's ok because I can take it.  I'm a fan till the end and I love her! 
I'm not looking forward to our drive down to Florida.  It's going to be 10 hours in a car with a 2 and 3 year old.  Holy Cow!  I offered to read Twilight to Allison all the way down there.  She said no...why not....I don't get it?  :)  I'm super excited to be with Evan and Noah for awhile too.  They seriously crack me up!  But I also joke and say that being around them is BY FAR the best birth control out there.  Not that I'm looking for a good birth control but you know what I mean.  
Well I'm going to go to bed.  I feel like I'm getting a sore throat and there will be none of that.  Got it!

1 comments:

Anonymous said...

I am a little bit hurt that you aren't looking forward to our drive. Come on now! That is some quality time together. Anyways... I am super excited, I think. Right now I can't get past all that I have to do before we leave. 2 Days and counting! Oh and I will try not to be offended that you consider my children a form of birth control!